Study & Support GroupsConnect - Learn - Grow
Groups are listed below and are open to all. Let us know which you’d like to be involved in!
More groups can be added based on topics meaningful to you, and we can schedule groups on lunch hours or in the evening after work is done/kids are in bed/families fed… whatever works best for those interested. Groups can start with as few as TWO participants and grow from there!
Open to church, CDC, guests, friends, neighbors and strangers. All are welcome to connect, learn and grow!
If you don’t see something that you’re looking for let us know and we’ll find something in your area of interest. And if you’re new to virtual meetings, don’t worry, it’s not complicated, and we can walk you through the process. You’ll be a pro in no time.
Reach out to Trinity’s Church Office at TLC@TrinityDowntown.com or 407-488-1919 for more information or for help in starting or joining a group.
Currently Scheduled Groups
- Book needed, daily readings, begins August 15
- You may also follow along in your regular/favorite Bible – your choice!
- MONDAYS at 7pm with James and Laura Marano via Zoom. Contact TLC@TrinityDowntown.com for more details
- More info about ordering, audio book access and supplemental materials can be found HERE
- Immerse: Messiah is the first of six volumes in Immerse: The Bible Reading Experience. Messiah takes the reader on a unique journey through every book of the New Testament. Each section of Messiah begins with one of the Gospels, and together they combine to provide a life-changing reading experience centered on Jesus.
This fresh arrangement of the books highlights the depth of the New Testament’s fourfold witness to Jesus the Messiah. The Son of God, who fulfills all the longings and promises of the collected Scriptures, can be experienced in Messiah through the rich variety of lenses provided by the books of the new covenant.
SERMON STUDY: Sunday Adult Bible Study
Want to gain a deeper understanding of the sermon lesson each week? Join Pastor Doug for a “Sermon Study” Bible study group on Sundays at 10:15am and dig into the lectionary reading for a deeper understanding of the lesson shared in worhsip.
Tuesday Morning Women’s Group: “Women of the Word” (WOW)
- 3:16: The Numbers of Hope by Max Lucado
- Book needed-order here, Weekly reading assignment, jump in anytime
- Starting September 6
- Tuesdays at 9am, Loggia 3, in-person
- Contact Terry at email@example.com to sign up
Starting September 6, WOW ladies will begin reading “3:16: The Numbers of Hope” by Max Lucado. You are invited to join for this new study series.
Sometimes life appears to fall to pieces and can seem irreparable. We’ve all had our fair share of disappointments, loss, or hardships. But for every challenge there is a breathtaking promise: It’s going to be okay. How can we know? Because God so loved the world.
In 3:16, Max encourages us to study closely the “Hope Diamond of the Bible”: John 3:16.
Max says of his favorite verse, “Every time I recall these words, they are fresh and as stunning as my first encounter with them. The mind-bending awareness of God’s limitless love, his incalculable sacrifice, and the priceless teaching at the core. How can we not review it again and again? I want this generation, and all who come after, to look closely at the key promise of God and choose the gift beyond all gifts.”
If you know nothing of the Bible, start here. John 3:16 invites you to know God’s love deeply and intimately. And once you accept God’s love, your life will never be the same.
If you know everything in the Bible, return here. Let John 3:16 become the banner of your life, so much so that the message of God’s unending and unbending love overflows from you to others.
For more information contact Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions? Contact Trinity’s Church Office at TLC@TrinityDowntown.com or 407-488-1919
- Tuesdays at 1pm, Loggia 3 Classroom, in-person, workbook needed
- Each weekly session is a stand-alone session – so you can join at any time and at any pace!
- Video seminar with experts Each week your GriefShare group will watch a video seminar featuring top experts on grief and recovery subjects. These videos are produced in an interesting television magazine format featuring expert interviews, real-life case studies, dramatic reenactments, and on-location video.
- Support group discussion with focus After viewing the video, you and the other group members will spend time as a support group, discussing what was presented in that week’s video seminar and what is going on in your lives.
- Personal study and reflection During the week you will have the opportunity to use your workbook for further personal study of the grieving process and to help sort out your emotions through journaling. Your group will spend time discussing questions and comments from the workbook study.
Pastor Doug leads an evening prayer group on Wednesdays at 7pm. For a weekly check-in, a lesson on prayer, and time to pray with and for one another, contact the church office for the Zoom meeting invitation at TLC@TrinityDowntown.com
- Men’s small group for the early birds amoung us!
- Meets weekly at IHOP on Colonial drive
- Thursday mornings at 6:30am
- contact Omar at email@example.com for details
Online/At Your Own Pace
- 1st & 2nd Corinthians
- Gospel Of John
- The End Times
- Prophets Bible Study
- Prison Letters Bible Study
- Book of Daniel
- Study of the Pastoral Epistles
- Book of Jeremiah – The Crying Prophet
- The Bible In Chronological Order
- Book of Hebrews
Your Own Bible You can use your own Bible and follow along with the reading assignments
Immerse Book Orders can be made through Tyndale (print or Kindle) https://www.tyndale.com/p/immerse-messiah/9781496424136
Immerse Text You can read the text on the Immerse website at no cost
Podcasts are available via Apple and Google podcasts, and readings can be streamed online from the website. https://www.tyndale.com/p/immerse-messiah/9781496424136
Spritual Growth & Development
We recognize how important Christian Education is to your overall Spritual Development and Wellness. Trinity Bible Sutdies are just one of many resourses. If you don’t see something here that works for you, let us know! We’ll help you find something that meets your needs and keeps you on a path of growth and development! Contact us at TLC@TrinityDowntown.com.