Current Openings at Trinity Downtown
K-8 School Secretary / Administrative Assistant to the Kindergarten-Grade 8 Executive Director
Reports To: K-8 Executive Director
The successful candidate for this full-time position in the K-8 School Office will demonstrate the ability to fulfill essential responsibilities, fostering positive support and rapport with colleagues, parents, and students, while upholding the mission, purpose and values of Trinity Lutheran Church and School.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Manage and maintain student records
2. Manage school purchases, in accord with Trinity’s Department of Finance
3. Coordinate compliance with all State of Florida programs
4. Collaborate with the K-8 Executive Director and Human Resources for securing Guest Teachers
5. Communicate weekly duties and responsibilities to Faculty and Staff
6. Prepares content for school communications
7. Maintain accurate PRICE Hour records
8. Assist with special school events
9. Coordinate Receptionist support
10. Serve as the Recording Secretary of the School Board
11. Guard confidentiality
12. Demonstrate knowledge, and support of, the mission of Trinity Lutheran Church, the purpose of Trinity Lutheran School, its value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
13. Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Demonstrated experience in managing an administrative office.
Office work requiring no special working conditions.
Office work which has no extraordinary physical demands.
Job Postings from Local Partner Ministries
Choices Women’s Clinic: Receptionist
Choices Women’s Clinic is looking for a dynamic CLINIC RECEPTIONIST to join our ministry staff team!
• Preferable Spanish Speaking
• Strong Computer Skills For Charting
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Full Time Position (35-37 Hours)
• Experience as Receptionist / Office Work
• People Person & Role Model
• LOVE to Make a LIFE Saving Difference
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The CLINIC RECETIONIST is our FIRST IMPRESSION! They manage the front office/clinic procedures, answer the phone, make appointments, confirm appointments, open and close the office and communicate with necessary staff to assess patient circumstances and appointment availability. The Receptionist greet and assist patients in moving thorough the appointment process with checking them in while managing the front desk. The Clinic Receptionist does the data entry, charting of patient files, and is fully responsible for the organizational flow of accurate patient charts.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• A commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
• Full agreement with Choices Women’s Clinic Mission and Statement of Faith, Statement of Principle, and policies and procedures of the clinic.
• Dependable, stable, and capable of following through on commitments.
• Willingness, ability and confidence to learn phone protocols in order to effectively schedule patients, and conversing and making appointments for patients considering abortion.
• A sincere desire to reach out with the love of Jesus to people in distress.
• Excellent computer skills and competence in managing computer databases and programs.
• Proficient charting data skills experience.
• Multi-Tasking abilities and flexibility.
• Self-Motivated and can work independently.
• Confident with medical filing systems and charting.
• Ability to organize and maintain office and desk area.
• Able to handle stress well and confront a variety of problems throughout the day.
• Commitment to confidentiality of patients, complying with HIPAA Privacy Protocols.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• People skills including social graces, communication, language, and friendliness.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Able to manage and delegate tasks to front-desk volunteers.
• Highly professional and maintains office professionalism/best practices at all times.
• Maintains a positive attitude and works well within a team
• Opens and closes the office following daily procedures.
• Greets patients and visitors to the clinic as they arrive.
• Primary person to answer phone accordingly to best practices concerning patients making appointments and those considering abortion.
• Administering proper paper work for patients upon arrival.
• Manage and respond to voicemail and messaging systems as well as text messaging for responding and making appointments.
• Updating and communicating daily schedule and maintain appointments on computer in a timely manner.
• Pulls appointment files daily.
• Welcome walk-in patients and provide initial assessment, consulting proper clinic staff in order to schedule appropriately.
• Inputs “Patient information” form at the beginning of appointment.
• Works with the Director of Patient Services and clinic staff to assess needs of appointment scheduling and important information pre-appointment when needed.
• Confirms all clinic appointments at the end of the day for the following day.
• Charting all patient files in data base program according to protocol in a timely manner.
• Keep daily statistics not kept in data base for month end reconciliation.
• Maintains orderly patient files and filing systems including purging within a timely manner.
• Assist in managing patient database and maintaining electronic patient files. This includes documentation into the patient’s file (electronic and hard-copy) of any correspondence with the patient.
• Inform clinic leadership immediately regarding any odd behavior, ill or distraught patients as necessary.
• Telephones taxis or family members, where necessary, for transportation.
• Maintains reception, waiting and advocate rooms in neat and orderly condition.
• Makes certain the needs of patients are met as they wait for an advocate or medical staff member.
• Follow emergency policy and procedures regarding emergency situations.
• Assist in additional projects as needed when requested by Director of Patient of Director Services.
• Follows all HIPPA laws and procedures based on best practices.
• Maintains confidentiality of all patients inside and outside of the center according to best practices and HIPPA.
• Participates in staff meetings.
• Participates in special events of the organization upon request.
Send resume or inquiry to receive full job description to: email@example.com