You’re Invited to Trinity’s Foundations Class! (Next Session Begins April 18, 2018)
This class is for YOU! For all those interested in learning more about the Christian Faith and the Lutheran Church, for those considering church membership at Trinity Downtown, for all new full-time staff at Trinity, and for current members who would enjoy a class about the foundations of faith, please mark your calendars!
Meet some new people in the Trinity family, spend some time in great discussions, enjoy some refreshments! These classes are always a lot of fun! Trinity’s Senior Pastor, Doug Kallesen, will lead the class and discussion. We will meet on Wednesday evenings from 6:30-8:00pm on the following dates: April 18, 25, May 2, 9, 23, 30 (not May 16) June 6, 20 (not June 13). You’ll enjoy discussion on:
- The Six Chief Parts (Ten Commandments, the Apostles’ Creed, the Lord’s Prayer, the Sacrament of Holy Baptism, Confession, and the Sacrament of the Altar. )
- How to read and understand your Bible
- God’s expectation found in 10 Commandments
- Summary of the Christian Faith
- Prayer – how to have conversations with God
- The Heavenly Washing
- Keys to open the doors of Forgiveness
- The Heavenly Meal
- How to share your Faith
Feel free to extend this invitation to anyone else you think might be interested in participating – these are open to anyone!
Questions or concerns? Contact us at 407-488-1919 x101 and TLC@TrinityDowntown.com.