Brothers and Sisters…ON-LINE SERVICES begin tomorrow March 18…go to www.trinitydowntown.com to see Sermons. On-line Services will include all midweek (Lent) and Weekend worship services at least through the end of March.
We will NOT be holding services at the church in response to the President’s guidelines for the Corona virus telling us to avoid meeting with groups of 10 or more.
Our decision is not based in fear but is our Christian response and duty given out of respect as a citizen of the U.S. It is hoped that this will also help the most vulnerable among us.
“Every person is to be in submission to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.” Rom 13:1-2 Thank you for your understanding and support.
“Lord give to my family, friends, neighbors, our leaders, the Living Water of Jesus. Help me to love as He has loved me. Remind me that amidst this darkness we are children of the light so help us Lord to let our lights shine not hiding them under a basket but holding it high for all to see. Help me to always be prepared to give an account of the hope that is within me, yes with gentleness and reverence.
Schedule change updates due to COVID-19:
Out of an overabundance of caution and wanting to ensure the safety and well being of all those connected to this Trinity family:
· CDC Sunday has been cancelled.
· The Elders BBQ has been cancelled.
Corona virus (COVID-19)
Lord Jesus Christ keep us safe from this virus and watch over us as we gather to worship and praise You. Grant us a cure and stop the spread of this virus. Amen.
· We will share with you the following recommendations on behalf of our entire Trinity Family.
· If you are sick please stay at home, rest and get well. Let us know and we can also pray for you and help also if needed.
· Should you miss Worship it is recorded go to www.trinitydowntown.com see Quick Links Sermon Recordings.
· Should you miss church you can mail your offering to Trinity at 123 East Livingston St Orlando, FL 32801.
· At Home – we need to have two plus weeks of medicines on hand with essential foods, consider dedicating a sick room should you or a family member need to be quarantined. Wash hands frequently throughout the day and wipe off surfaces such as phones, knobs, handles, counter tops, including the car. Bedding and the like should be changed regularly.
· Personal considerations. Care must be taken when considering travel especially by air or ships. Is this travel necessary? Will I be going to areas that have warnings or restrictions or a heavy concentration of corona virus cases?
· Trinity Communications – the CDC uses email and texts primarily with a weekly email. Trinity Church uses email, phone tree, and the Trinity Weekly. Pastor’s church office number is 407.488.1919.